Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Back~

Okay, so after 15 days of being dead (those were some very very nice days) I decided that I would live again and post on my blog. Haha.
School's done, over, good-bye and don't come back, until August, which makes me a happy little camper. So now I have time to do everything I wanna do~

...Or so I thought.

I'm still stitching, just not as much as I normally would be (to be honest I only just picked up my Stitch-A-Long and it still only has four stitches in it). Instead I've been working on my novel and just lounging around the house as I get used to the fact that I don't have to be on the computer to do homework anymore, I can actually play my games and stuff. xD
Which led to my next adventure into World of Warcraft and Diablo II. (And multiple xbox games ^-^) Thus, I have been wasting time with video games instead of stitching like I should be. Lol. But it's good to be free to do these things.

Now I'm helping a friend set up a production called Beethoven's Last Night, based off the album by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. So far, we're flailing and going "omg how is this going to wooorrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk /die/". Or at least I am since I took on the role of stage manager. So I'm setting up the rehearsal schedules, looking into costuming, set building, and a wholllleeee bunch of other stuff. It's kinda crazy >< But I'm enjoying it all the same~ (now if only our actors would stop leaving us T-T).

So yeah. That's the update on me for the last two weeks. Busy even after I escape school. xD Oh well, I guess I like my life that way. Haha. Raine out~

No comments:

Post a Comment