Monday, September 26, 2011

School, Christmas Presents, Plays, and More. Oh boy.

Having just finished reading The Kite Runner I now must make a website for it, and that is sucking out any desire to do school work completely, yet of course this must be done. Joy~ /sarcasm/ On top of that, I'm still working on my research project for the stock market (not doing so well in the game simulation, I am not a good investor) and I have more than one essay to write every day.

Today I also made a list of christmas presents, realizing that I had 3 months to get what I need to get and wrap it all. That briefly terrified me, but now I'm better because I know what I'm doing. Lists make everything better, I <3 lists.

Now onto more pressing means. I am in a play called Oliver, based off the book Oliver Twist by Mark Twain. I was originally just a small part, Mrs. Bedwin, a good role after playing Mushnik in Little Shop of Horrors over the summer. Now I find myself thrust into the role of Assistant Director, which entails blocking scenes with the help of Mr. C and the other Assistant Director (I think her name is Anna). Now to add even more to the drama of this play (unintentional pun on drama and plays) I am using Oliver as a "final project" in order to graduate in January. Oh isn't this all fun. /sigh/

Now I also have my best friends birthday looming in the near future, which means I need to get cranking on her present. I'm cross stitching her a little 'K' with a Faerie leaning over the top of it. It's rather simple but it's pretty. So now I have approximately 3 weeks to get this done, framed, and wrapped. Oh boy. Let's hope I can pull it off. e.x

On top of all this, I have NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) coming in November, and that means getting my butt in gear to plot out my new novel. And during that, I still have to write a short story to send in to a scholarship competition.

So to put it all simply, my life got hectic and allll my HAED stitching has been put on hold. /sigh/ Life dealt me a hand that certainly isn't what I expected it to be. Oh well, it'll all be worth it in the end~

I'm going back to building the website now.

Sayanara minna-san
~Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment